Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Finding the Fight

There are some days when the silver lining is just to difficult to see. When everything you once knew, you second guess.
Life is hard and difficult, full of joy and happiness, full of sadness and sorrow.

We all have been at points where we want to give up, where the need or will to go on isn't there. With every breath you take it hurts and you just want the pain to go away. I know I have layed on the floor cried and begged God to make this pain go away, to make everything better.
He can't make everything better, you need to start that yourself. Having the faith in God will help, but you need to believe that you are capable of picking yourself up and keep on fighting.

I know many times I have been at the point where I feel like I am drowning and there is no sign of hope, but there is. Whether you see it at the point or not, there is hope, in God, in friends, in family, even in yourself.
My life isn't even close to what I thought it would be, I never thought I would be here. But I must be here for a reason, this life that I am living is happening for one reason or another. Even with the sorrow and pain, the joy and happiness, this life that I never thought I would have is meant for something.

I do question God, I think we all do. What his motives are, why certain things happen to us and when the days are hard, why are we here.

So I don't have the white picket fence, I don't have the picture perfect family, I have my issues, I have problems, I have my own demons.
Who doesn't?
This is my only life and underneath all this pain and sorrow, there is a reason for this fight. There is a reason for me to be here.
Don't give up, no matter how hard it is to pick yourself up at times, keep moving.
Remember two powerful words "I choose"..

I choose to keep fighting no matter how hard it is because at the end of the day, there is a reason for this fight.
I choose....

No comments:

Post a Comment